Monday, April 24, 2006

To the Daddy of the Mack Daddy

Here's a little something Jacob did for his daddy. (Be warned, I should have stopped filming much sooner than I did... and he always crawls up my body... and I often wear ankle socks.)

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing
Of course, this isn't near as cool as what Jacob-man did for me. He said "ma ma" on my birthday! If you don't believe me, our friend Will is the only person besides Matt & me to witness him doing so. Of course, he said it three times and has not done it since. Nontheless, what a thoughtful and miraculous birthday present. But I guess this is kindof cool anyway, enjoy Da da!

4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

I have heard that DADA is easier to say than MAMA...so...if he said MAMA first, we know where the loyalty is:) joking Matt
Very cute! (ankle socks and all!)

Robyn said...

What an astute observation Shayleen, thank you for pointing it out so I didn't seem immodest.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I loved the little face in my face smiling and talking! I have to say, though, my favorite part was watching his cute little behind and legs crawling away. Very cute, indeed.

Hope you and Mere have a great time starting tomorrow night this time. Please, please find her in the airport amid the thunderstorms!

Keep 'em coming. Remember, he actually said MAMA first.

Anonymous said...

That was certainly a loud and clear DaDa. At the rate his verbal skills are progressing, he'll be able to pick out his own clothes each morning. Then he'll be telling you what food he wants.....It never ends :}

Love you guys!!