Everett and I watched the video together and he was grinning AND drooling the entire time. I think Jacob's got a little (in age. We all know Everett's not littl) buddy!
I am so happy that you learned how to do this!!! I love one-stop Jacob multimedia! I could watch the video and scan some pics--all at the same time! Brilliant.
That is one smart little guy you've got there. He can swing and "gah" at the same time--what a man! And he looks great in hats. I am so excited to see you very soon. Woo hoo!!!
Love, Mere
P.S. I couldn't help but think of "Near! . . . Far!" as I watched Jacob swing forward, then back (especially with his cute, little "o" shaped, squealing mouth).
7 comments:
Even while watching the video, Olivia wanted to push him! She's obsessed!
You are going to show me how to do that TOMORROW! okay?
Everett and I watched the video together and he was grinning AND drooling the entire time. I think Jacob's got a little (in age. We all know Everett's not littl) buddy!
and that would be little with an E.
I am so happy that you learned how to do this!!! I love one-stop Jacob multimedia! I could watch the video and scan some pics--all at the same time! Brilliant.
That is one smart little guy you've got there. He can swing and "gah" at the same time--what a man! And he looks great in hats. I am so excited to see you very soon. Woo hoo!!!
Love, Mere
P.S. I couldn't help but think of "Near! . . . Far!" as I watched Jacob swing forward, then back (especially with his cute, little "o" shaped, squealing mouth).
TOO CUTE!!! I need some long distance lessons!!!
Maddie loved the video. Jacob is so darling!
Long distance learning for me too! Well teach Jana and she will teach me. Also Happy Birthday cute Robyn!
I just have to say that, I love, love, love those legs poking out of the bucket swing. Love them.
Post a Comment