This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Robyn he sure is your boy. I don't see Matt in him at all. His and Hers I guess!
Tonight I really see Robyn in Nicholas. What cute coloring he has. His hair still amazes. :)Love to you all.
Wow! What darling pictures! He made my day! Love that boy!
Each day I see such growth and maturing in that little man. He is a great kid..... and makes a real cute prop!!! Dad
He just tugs at the old heart strings! Can't wait to see him again in December. It will be so great to see all of you. Love, Mom
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Robyn he sure is your boy. I don't see Matt in him at all. His and Hers I guess!
Tonight I really see Robyn in Nicholas. What cute coloring he has. His hair still amazes. :)
Love to you all.
Wow! What darling pictures! He made my day! Love that boy!
Each day I see such growth and maturing in that little man. He is a great kid..... and makes a real cute prop!!! Dad
He just tugs at the old heart strings! Can't wait to see him again in December. It will be so great to see all of you. Love, Mom
Post a Comment