Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My favorite day

Okay, maybe not my favorite day ever. But my favorite day in the last month happened last week. Nicholas is a good napper and a good sleeper. Jacob pretty much blows him out of the park though. Solid night's sleep and a solid 2-3 hour nap every day. He rocks and I am very fortunate.

So I usually put Jacob down for his one nap before I put Nicholas down for his second nap and end up getting Nicholas before Jacob is even awake. I don't mind it, but some days I would love to have their afternoon naps coincide a bit more. Last week it happened. It happened so well that I had to go get those boys up once 4 o'clock hit. I loved going into their rooms (that are right next to each other) and seeing them both deeply asleep and looking so comfy. Sigh.






































3 comments:

Andrea said...

I didn't realize you have them both in Cribs. That sure makes it easier to do bedtime!

Jana said...

Colas' foot looks cold! I am sure he is just fine though! I never got to experience that!

holly said...

oh the JOY of simultaneous naps!! I usually have to be content with 2 out of 3 kids down. but on the very rare occasion my oldest will snuggle next to me in bed or on the couch during "quiet time". : )