Oh Robyn...I know it seems like you are not making much progress each day with 2 demanding little ones, but take it from me you are! I loved the hungry hippos one...that's hilarious - try keeping me away from all the chockies around here. :]
Robyn! We all feel the same way. Day to day no progress, but just look back at last year. You didn't even have two kids. That is how much progress you have made :)
6 comments:
I was laughing so hard! You are too cute! I feel that way about M&M's, Chocolate Chips, or anything sweet that is in front of me...DOOH!
I loved the last one. That's my blight the last few weeks. If only it were a game!
Oh Robyn...I know it seems like you are not making much progress each day with 2 demanding little ones, but take it from me you are! I loved the hungry hippos one...that's hilarious - try keeping me away from all the chockies around here. :]
Uh oh. We need to talk. I'll try callin' tomorrow ;)
ps love the hungry hipps comic
Robyn!
We all feel the same way. Day to day no progress, but just look back at last year. You didn't even have two kids. That is how much progress you have made :)
oh what fun chuckles! yes and YES! though on days I've made it to the gym (5 days in the past two weeks) my evening snackiness is almost non-existent.
Post a Comment