Thursday, February 14, 2008

You really want this?

I am willing to cut it.

I wanted your opinion.

Then I went and looked at this post.

I'm excited to see the new Nicholas. But, but, but, then my baby's gone. At least, that's how it worked with Jacob.

Before (totally insufficient display of his amazing hair, but more than sufficient display of his smiley smile):














I'm ready. I think. Expect pictures soon...

(gulp.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember, it grows. If you regret it, let it grow again. Simple. Nature. Isn't he a cutie-patootie.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Weren't those pictures of Jacob just a month or two ago??? I can't believe the time has passed. What cute babies you have!

Jana said...

What a cute little boy! He will still be darling, seriously, I looked at Jacob and thought don't cut those curls, and scrolled down to see SUPER-CUTE boy with short hair too! You can do it!

nbarnes2 said...

i was shocked to see how much jacob looked like...well...jacob. i think nicholas is ready!