This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Carter loved it (I did too).He keep signing "more" when it's over.
So cute! A couple of times though I heard a bonk and thought, "couldn't Robyn use a blanket?" Kids love the most unusual things don't they.
Yes.....I was surprised that Nicholas was smiling after removing the plastic bin from his face. He must be a tough guy!Love, Mom
cute cute fun. love the subtle sibling rivalry. ;)
Your boys are so smart and adorable. They are both tiny, little wonders. Thanks for all of the creative ways you share their lives with us.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Carter loved it (I did too).
He keep signing "more" when it's over.
So cute! A couple of times though I heard a bonk and thought, "couldn't Robyn use a blanket?" Kids love the most unusual things don't they.
Yes.....I was surprised that Nicholas was smiling after removing the plastic bin from his face. He must be a tough guy!
Love, Mom
cute cute fun. love the subtle sibling rivalry. ;)
Your boys are so smart and adorable. They are both tiny, little wonders. Thanks for all of the creative ways you share their lives with us.
Post a Comment