Thursday, November 20, 2008

And if you think Maddie and Jacob dig each other

Check out Grandpa and Nicholas.














Their connection runs deep. Grandpa was his favorite person in Utah. Fay-vo-right. Whenever Grandpa came home Nico was hot on his trail. They just get each other.














We, especially Nicholas, love you Grandpa!

5 comments:

nbarnes2 said...

so sweet! Rachel was Jackson's go-to-girl this trip. He cried whenever she left and would crawl to the turn at the stairs and point to her picture and say "church" cause thats what he called her.

Jana said...

I loved watching Nico and Grandpa! What a special bond!

Hilda said...

That was so cute. It's true...Nico just adored Grandpa, and believe me you made Grandpa's day.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love those boys! Aren't they cute together. Loved these pics. Please get better soon. I love you.

Andrea said...

That is the cutest picture ever!