Friday, November 14, 2008

How to have a happy Halloween

1. Start with some leaf raking...make sure someone has applied liberal amounts of red hair spray to Maddie's hair. It's also a good idea to go help a World Series Champion finish up raking his leaves (I like to drop names and such).




























2. Suit up one Ariel, two firefighters and one dalmatian (firehouse dog). Take kids trick-or-treating at the World Series Champion's house and a few regular peoples' houses too.




























Did you miss that dalmatian? Here you go.














3. Succumb to the trunk or treat pressure and hit the ward party.














Oh Nico.

4. Have someone tell Jana that they "forgot she had twins".














5. Stick Nicholas in the trunk to hand out (play with) the candy. Bravo on the great idea Grandma and Grandpa.














6. Stick all of the kids in the trunk...just 'cuz.














7. Go home tired, yet happy and document it. (Isn't my mom beautiful?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post! Everything about it makes me smile. I love the name dropping, leaf raking, trick- and trunk-or-treating, and especially that Ariel, those firefighters, and that adorable dalmation--love Nico's cheeser! (And their moms and grandma, of course! All three of you are absolutely beautiful women.)

Thank you for sharing such adorableness. It does an auntie's heart immeasurable good. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I love it too...just the cutest post, and a great way to keep all those memories alive. Thanks for the compliment, but like I always say "beauty is as beauty does." Thanks for being so "beautiful" my beauties!

Love, Mom

Shayleen Lunt said...

Oh, so those are the directions? I guess I messed a few things up on our Halloween.
Haha! I had to laugh at the twins remark. Sounds like something I would do.

Jana said...

It really was a PERFECT Halloween! Thanks for all the fun, and yes, Mom is GEORGEOUS!