Sunday, November 25, 2007

Our little Jerry Seinfeld

Yesterday Jacob had us laughing, laughing and laughing. At the risk of sounding too Reader's Digest-ey, here are two examples:

1. I asked Jacob if he would sing "I am a Child of God" to Nicholas when I was putting Nicholas to sleep. Jacob smiled a big smile, walked right over and started singing as he gently stroked Nicholas on the head. Little did we realize that our singing "I am a Child of God" and stroking his head every night really meant that much to him! It was so sweet and gentle and also pretty hilarious.

2. During dinner Jacob gibber jabbed about something but then it was obvious that whatever he said was a directive that we could not understand. Matt said, "Son, I just don't get it". Jacob gave him a steely stare and said, "Get it". And he wasn't repeating what Matt had just said.

He's just funny. And not funny lookin'.















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the beginning of a long list of funny comments to come...what a treasure! It's quite miraculous when you think that just two and a half years ago this funny boy made his debut as a brand new baby. How sweet that he loves his little baby brother. That just warms the cockles of this Grandmas heart. :]

Anonymous said...

So funny and so sweet too. You've got a comic on your hands for sure. I'm glad you are keeping record of all of these precious little experiences, they will be so cool to have in the future. Keep it up and keep having a blast w/ those boys!

Love, Chelsea

Jana said...

Too cute! Get yourself a note book for cute things Jacob says. I have one for each of my kids, and I love adding the cute things they say in there! I love it!

Anonymous said...

do those oven mitts match your wall paper?

Anonymous said...

That's what I thought Jana! When he puts his arm up in the last picture it's like camoflauge. Love it. Love you guys, Mom

Andrea said...

What a cute little boy! I haven't seen your kitchen before. It was fun to see.