That's right. These boys don't stop! Look at them go to town with their new crazy skillz. Also enjoy some "Wubba wubba" with Nicholas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
6 comments:
My kids have that toy and as babies never played with it. They do get play with it though when I get it out for another younger person. Go figure. I finally know that is how it should be played with!
I definitely had to pull out the shades for those videos! So cute. Did Nicholas get a trim? So, so, cute!
Wow! I still think of Nicholas as a tiny thing but those aren't the moves of a little one. I can't wait to see them again.
muy impresivo! marvelous enunciation Jacob! What determination and brute strength Nicholas!
We were given a similar spinning toy for Linnea in vivid primary colors with mirrors and balls (Chicco?). Linnea loves it when Henry shows her how it works. I'm glad to see a self-operated demo!
As a proud grandfather I am pleased to report (a political phrase used far to often in our city) that most of my staff have enjoyed these video clips... however no more than the very proud grandfather. Jake is becoming a very polite southern boy... Love Dad
Whoawee these are precious!!!!
Why don't y'all come see us this weekend??? Love to all.
Post a Comment